Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Salt Lake Temple:Taylor + Josh


Taylor was so excited to be married. After she came up the stairs, standing there with her new husband Josh before going out to see her family, she was shaking with excitement as she told Lindsay and I, "I don't want this moment to pass too quickly!" But as time often does in these happy times - it went by fast and we had a great time documenting it.

This is that same day edit that we filmed in the morning and had ready to play that night at the reception. Filmed in 5D Cinematic Style - enjoy!

1 comment:

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Watching this makes Steve and me anxious for our wedding video. Seems like you've had a lot going on these last couple of months since I saw you at the credit union. Can't wait to see our special video! What's the name of the song, and who sings it? I really like it!