Monday, April 11, 2011

Venezia


Those of you who have followed a few of my videos for the past year - probably know about my little addiction to black and white. It all started over a year ago when I got together with Jimmy of Gideon Photo and we came up with the idea of doing a super romantic shoot at night. Because of lighting limitations - we thought - lets do it all in Black and White. This we did without knowing how it would be received. The result was the “Shot in the Dark” video in San Diego. Turns out there are still a few black and white lovers out there.
Our follow up to that video is this one - shot in Venice Italy with Amanda and Sam. Yes! Venice! Arguably the most romantic place on the planet earth. And nobody made that more obvious than these two. I can't say enough about how much I enjoy working with Jimmy - he is an immensely gifted photographer - but just as good videographer -enjoy!

No comments: