Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Andrew Wallace;Wakeology


So - I've never actually been able to wake boarded myself, I often feel, while watching others rock the wake, like I'm missing out, but my coordination skills stop when I leave the keyboard and computer behind.

Wallace is an incredibly talented rider and this video only briefly shows the immense amount of skill that he posses. It was my pleasure to shoot and edit the video - hopefully more to come - maybe live my wakeboarding dreams through proxy. Credit to: www.wakeology.com

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is a freakin' sweet video! I really want to do a family video again this year. I cant tell you how much I love the one you did last year. I still watch it all the time and it just pulls at my heart.
What do you think? you up for another Read video?